Fiat Parts - Find them fast with Find-a-Part. Simply fill in the free parts request form below, or spend about 2 minutes on the phone on the premium rate number above, and we will instantly contact selected Fiat breakers and Fiat parts suppliers throughout the UK.
Once your new or used car parts request has been sent, you will recieve calls from our Fiat suppliers and breakers yards over the following 2-3 hours. The more information you can supply about your Fiat and the parts you need, the more accurate the response you recieve will be. Information such as engine codes, vin numbers, mark or trim of your Fiat are always helpful.
Here is some of the feedback we have recieved from customers who took part in our survey...
Dave of Long itchington was looking for FRONT GRILL ON BONNET AND LOWER PLASTIC GRILL OFFS for a FIAT PUNTO
All went well :)
Redfern of Cromer was looking for FRONT RIGHT HAND HEADLAMP FOR LEFT HAND DRIVE for a FIAT
I was contacted within a few hours and I could not ask for better service
Hector of Glasgow was looking for OFFSIDE REAR WINDOW REGULATOR ASSEMBLY.FIAT PART N for a FIAT GRANDE PU
First class as usual, have found many parts now on your system. Replies always quick and reasonably priced.
Fiat Parts Quoted
Here are the most recent pictures of Fiat parts that are being quoted by our parts specialists.
FIAT PUNTO Gearbox From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
FIAT PUNTO N/S DOOR MIRROR RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
FIAT MULTIPLA N/S REAR LIGHT CLUSTER RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
FIAT 126 Name Of Part From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
FIAT 126 CARBURETTOR RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
5 Things About Fiat
- Fiat have introduced a system called EcoDrive, which analyses your driving style and offers suggestions on how to drive more “ecologically”. The system uses the USB port of the on-board Blue&Me system, and records the characteristics of your driving. Via a normal USB key, you can then transfer this information onto your computer.
- Fiat is currently the worlds 6th largest car maker, and has factories in Brazil, Argentina, and Poland.
- The Fiat group used to own the Sestriere skiing facilities - The alpine village was itself a a creation of Agnelli family, whose members have been Fiat executives since its founding in 1899.
- Fiat have won the European Car of the Year twelve times, more than any other manufacturer. Most recently the Fiat Nuova 500 won the award for European Car of the Year 2008.
- To prove their environmental credentials, Fiat is the car brand with the lowest average CO2 emissions on cars sold during the first half of 2009.
Fiat Car Reviews
Fiat Grande Punto
For the Fiat Grande Punto, petrol engine fans can choose between a 65bhp 1.2 litre and two 1.4s with either 77bhp or 95bhp. There is also a turbocharged 1.4 T-Jet engine wi ...more
Are you a breakers yard / dismantler? Call our sales team on 01362 656472 to sign up.
FAQs | Blog | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Latest Car Parts Requests | New Members Join