Ford Parts - Find them fast with Find-a-Part. Simply fill in the free parts request form below, or spend about 2 minutes on the phone on the premium rate number above, and we will instantly contact selected Ford breakers and Ford parts suppliers throughout the UK.
Once your new or used car parts request has been sent, you will recieve calls from our Ford suppliers and breakers yards over the following 2-3 hours. The more information you can supply about your Ford and the parts you need, the more accurate the response you recieve will be. Information such as engine codes, vin numbers, mark or trim of your Ford are always helpful.
Here is some of the feedback we have recieved from customers who took part in our survey...
Devon of Carshalton was looking for LOOKING FOR 9 SPOKE ALLOY RIM TO REPLACE DAMAGED R for a FORD PUMA
Nothing further to discuss other than the guys at the Douglas Valley Breakers were most polite, friendly and very helpful. They met the requirements as requested in a very timely and professional manner. Thanks
Peter of Bournemouth was looking for DASH CLUSTER (BLACK) for a FORD SPORTKA
VERY GOOD SERVICE WILL USE AGAIN
Brian of Kilmarnock was looking for O/S/F COMPLETE HUB ASSEMBLY WITH C/V JOINT for a FORD MONDEO
Was very straightforward to use and extremely impressed by the quick response to my enquiry
Ford Parts Quoted
Here are the most recent pictures of Ford parts that are being quoted by our parts specialists.
FORD KA Front Passenger Head Light From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
FORD FIESTA Engine From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
FORD FIESTA O/S HEADLIGHT RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
FORD FOCUS RADIO/CD PLAYER RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
FORD FIESTA DOOR MIRROR RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
10 Things About Ford
- The Ford F-150 was the best selling vehicle in America for the 27th consecutive year in 2008, and the only model to sell more than half a million units.
- Ford was heavily involved in Formula One from 1967-2004, supplying engines to a large number of teams. Ford Cosworth engines won 176 Grands Prix between for teams such as Team Lotus and McLaren.
- Ford had involvement in Think City - an all-electric vehicle which was leased to Norwegian customers. After the experiment was ended by Ford, who issued a recall on all vehicles, many of the people leasing them begged to be able to buy the cars. After an outcry from the Norwegian customers, and activists in the US and Norway, Ford returned the cars to Norway for sale.
- Ford is working with Southern California Edison (SCE) energy company to create a plug-in car that will work with the electrical grid. Ford will convert a demonstration fleet of Ford Escape Hybrids into plug-in hybrids, and SCE will evaluate how the vehicles might interact with the home and the electrical grid.
- In August 2009, Ford, Lincoln and Mercury brands retail sales increased 21 percent against Aug 2008.
- Rather than use traditional petrol-based plastic in their cars, Fords research team are developing plastics made from soy flour, hemp, cellulose, and the sugars in corn, sugarbeets and sugarcane.
- Ford are pioneering the usage of lightweight seat cushions and backs, as less weight in the car equals better fuel consumption. 1.5 million Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles have soy-based polyurethane foam in them.
- Ford has about 201,000 employees and about 90 factories worldwide. It is currently the fifth largest auto-maker in the world.
- On September 23 2009, Ford unveiled a new car for the Indian market, the Ford Figo. The Figo is essentially a previous generation Fiesta with the front-end of the current model. It will be built at Fordís Chennai plant in India, which is to undergo a £300m refurbishment.
- Ford produced the first assembly line for automobiles. It has been suggested that Henry Ford got the idea from a process that was used to slaughter pigs.
Ford Car Reviews
The Ford Galaxy Ė In whichever version of the Galaxy you choose, you will find confidence-inspiring handling and a well-controlled approach to corners. Compared to softer c ...more
Are you a breakers yard / dismantler? Call our sales team on 01362 656472 to sign up.
FAQs | Blog | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Latest Car Parts Requests | New Members Join