Peugeot Parts - Find them fast with Find-a-Part. Simply fill in the free parts request form below, or spend about 2 minutes on the phone on the premium rate number above, and we will instantly contact selected Peugeot breakers and Peugeot parts suppliers throughout the UK.
Once your new or used car parts request has been sent, you will recieve calls from our Peugeot suppliers and breakers yards over the following 2-3 hours. The more information you can supply about your Peugeot and the parts you need, the more accurate the response you recieve will be. Information such as engine codes, vin numbers, mark or trim of your Peugeot are always helpful.
Here is some of the feedback we have recieved from customers who took part in our survey...
Mark of Ilminster was looking for COMPLETE IGNITION for a PEUGEOT 406
GOT THE PART I WANTED THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE. THANK YOU.
steve of East kilbride was looking for MANIFOLD for a PEUGEOT 206
would reccomend findapart anytime, great and quick responses. thank you steve
John of Reading was looking for COMS UNIT for a PEUGEOT 307
i got a phone call & ordered the parts very good service pleased use them again as they were helpful
Peugeot Parts Quoted
Here are the most recent pictures of Peugeot parts that are being quoted by our parts specialists.
PEUGEOT 206 Rear Light Cluster From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
PEUGEOT 206 Passenger Side Rear View Mirror From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
PEUGEOT 206 Wing Mirror Cover From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
PEUGEOT 308 Engine From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
PEUGEOT 308 SPACE SAVER SPARE WHEEL RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
5 Things About Peugeot
- The Peugeot companys' roots were in coffee mill and bicycle manufacturing, in Sochaux, France, in the 19th century. Peugeot sponsors the Sochaux football club, which was founded in 1928 by a member of the Peugeot family.
- At the 2009 Paris Motor Show, Peugeot presented a new concept hybrid electric sports sedan. Similar to the drivetrain model used in the upcoming Chevy Volt, the 2009 Peugeot RC could run solely off electric power for extended periods, with a hybrid electric powertrain filling in the gaps when extra range is needed.
- Peugeot have created a new engine technology which enables cars to run on a new fuel called superethanol, otherwise known as E85. Trials in Brazil show that superethanol can reduce co2 emissions by up to 70%.
- Peugeot are looking to introduce Hybrid Hdi technology into their range of cars, which uses their HDi engines with an electric motor. At low speeds the electric motor powers the car; at steady speeds the HDi engine is used and both engines work together when accelerating.
- A Peugeot designed car won the 1912 French Grand Prix with a radical new design, featuring a Dual Overhead Camshaft, or DOHC. This was unique at the time.
Peugeot Car Reviews
In the Peugeot 307 there is a lot of room up front, and the Peugeot gives a decent driving position, as the supportive seats have lots of adjustment. However, the long das ...more
The Peugeot 406 is a big cruiser which combines supple springing with good handling and steering that gives excellent feedback to the driver. The 406 is very refined, and k ...more
The Peugeot 106 is a good short distance car - good fun for scooting around towns and along country roads. It is nippy, flexible and easy going, with light and responsive s ...more
Are you a breakers yard / dismantler? Call our sales team on 01362 656472 to sign up.
FAQs | Blog | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Latest Car Parts Requests | New Members Join