Saab Parts - Find them fast with Find-a-Part. Simply fill in the free parts request form below, or spend about 2 minutes on the phone on the premium rate number above, and we will instantly contact selected Saab breakers and Saab parts suppliers throughout the UK.
Once your new or used car parts request has been sent, you will recieve calls from our Saab suppliers and breakers yards over the following 2-3 hours. The more information you can supply about your Saab and the parts you need, the more accurate the response you recieve will be. Information such as engine codes, vin numbers, mark or trim of your Saab are always helpful.
Here is some of the feedback we have recieved from customers who took part in our survey...
Biddle of Monmouth was looking for ONE ALLOY WHEEL 16 for a SAAB 93
Brilliant service. Couldnt be quicker.
Mark of Leeds was looking for BOOT LID for a SAAB 9-3
amazing condition and lucky for me was an exact colour match.
j.jones motor spares
John of Chester was looking for 12777313OFFSIDE REAR LAMP ASEMBLY for a SAAB 93
Went on your website for the first time and received a positive response within half an hour. The correct part at a fraction of the agents new price! A fine service which I will not hesitate in using again in the future.
Saab Parts Quoted
Here are the most recent pictures of Saab parts that are being quoted by our parts specialists.
SAAB 93 Rear Offside Light Cluster From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
5 Things About Saab
- In 1944 Project 92 began with the goal of creating the first Saab passenger car. Five years later, the Saab 92 began production. The design highlighted the companys roots in aviation.
- In 1958 the Saab GT750 became the first production car to be fitted with seatbelts as standard.
- Saab drivers have the highest level of "psychological involvement" with their cars. They are more than 10 times more passionate than the average Volkswagen driver.
- Svenska Aeroplan AB(aktiebolag)Swedish for Swedish Aeroplane Limited) (SAAB) was founded in 1937 in Trollhättan.
- In October 1986 the Saab Long Run took place. Three standard Saab 9000 Turbos set 2 world records and 21 international records at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama, USA. 100,000 km were covered with an average speed of 213.299 km/h.
Are you a breakers yard / dismantler? Call our sales team on 01362 656472 to sign up.
FAQs | Blog | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Latest Car Parts Requests | New Members Join