Vauxhall Parts - Find them fast with Find-a-Part. Simply fill in the free parts request form below, or spend about 2 minutes on the phone on the premium rate number above, and we will instantly contact selected Vauxhall breakers and Vauxhall parts suppliers throughout the UK.
Once your new or used car parts request has been sent, you will recieve calls from our Vauxhall suppliers and breakers yards over the following 2-3 hours. The more information you can supply about your Vauxhall and the parts you need, the more accurate the response you recieve will be. Information such as engine codes, vin numbers, mark or trim of your Vauxhall are always helpful.
Here is some of the feedback we have recieved from customers who took part in our survey...
haddon of Kidsgrove was looking for NEAR SIDE REAR DOORREAR WIPER ARM for a VAUXHALL ASTRA
Brilliant, easy to use, quotes ready almost immediatly item was posted,choice of payment method,brilliant, brilliant, brilliant 12 out of 10
Peter of Ossett was looking for COMMON RAIL for a VAUXHALL ZAFIRA
part located within hours, will use this service again!
Ian of Barnsley was looking for NEARSIDE GLOVE COMPARTMENT DOOR (DROP DOWN) KEY NO for a VAUXHALL OMEGA
Thanks for your quick reaction to my enquiry.
Vauxhall Parts Quoted
Here are the most recent pictures of Vauxhall parts that are being quoted by our parts specialists.
VAUXHALL COMBO Rear Doors From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
VAUXHALL CORSA Head Lights From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
VAUXHALL CORSA Parcel Shelf From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
VAUXHALL ZAFIRA GLOVE BOX RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
VAUXHALL CORSA O/S FRONT SEAT BELT STALK RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
5 Things About Vauxhall
- The Vauxhall Insignia was the European Car of the year for 2009, narrowly beating the Ford Fiesta.
- The original Vauxhall company was founded by Alexander Wilson, who founded the company in Vauxhall, London in 1857. Originally named Alex Wilson and Company, then Vauxhall Iron Works, the company built pumps and marine engines. In 1903 they built their first car.
- Vauxhalls "griffin" emblem, is derived from the coat of arms of a mercenary soldier who was granted the Manor of Luton for services to King John in the thirteenth century. By marriage, he also gained the rights to an area near London, south of the Thames. The house he built, Fulks Hall, became known in time as Vauxhall. Vauxhall Iron Works adopted this emblem from the coat of arms to emphasise its links to the local area.
- In 2012, Vauxhall intend to launch their first Electric car, the Vauxhall Ampera, which is likely to be a re-badged / re-worked Chevrolet Volt.
- Vauxhall Motors FC, based in Ellesmere Port was one of the highest ranked amateur football teams in England, and now plays at semi-professional level in the Conference North.
Vauxhall Car Reviews
The seven-seat Vauxhall Zafira cannot match the class-best compact people carriers for steering feel or agility, but handling on the Zafira is safe and predictable. Grip le ...more
Are you a breakers yard / dismantler? Call our sales team on 01362 656472 to sign up.
FAQs | Blog | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Latest Car Parts Requests | New Members Join