VW Parts - Find them fast with Find-a-Part. Simply fill in the free parts request form below, or spend about 2 minutes on the phone on the premium rate number above, and we will instantly contact selected VW breakers and VW parts suppliers throughout the UK.
Once your new or used car parts request has been sent, you will recieve calls from our VW suppliers and breakers yards over the following 2-3 hours. The more information you can supply about your VW and the parts you need, the more accurate the response you recieve will be. Information such as engine codes, vin numbers, mark or trim of your VW are always helpful.
Here is some of the feedback we have recieved from customers who took part in our survey...
pat of Worthing was looking for INLET MANIFOLD DIESEL for a VW PASSAT
all parts of find a part very helpful and very quick, i will recommend to all i know looking for car and van parts, thankyou very much for your help.
Martin of Pontypool was looking for DRIVERSDOOR LOCK for a VW LUPO
i was compleatly satisfied with what findapart did for me, very good, cant fault it, i will use them again.thankyou....
of Stevens was looking for HHN GEARBOX for a VW GOLF
VW Parts Quoted
Here are the most recent pictures of VW parts that are being quoted by our parts specialists.
VW GOLF Head Light From VW Audi Breakers
VW TOURAN Space Saver Spare Wheel From VW Audi Breakers
VW CADDY Rear Passenger Side Door From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
VW GOLF Wing Mirror From VW Audi Breakers
VW POLO Front End Parts From RJK VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
6 Things About VW
- The original Volkswagen ( or peoples car) was created by Ferdinand Porsche, in 1934 for Adolf Hitlers mother. It was a re-working of an original 1931 design by Porsche which was designed for the working man.
- All Volkswagen TDI diesel engines produced from 1996 to 2003-2006 can be driven on 100% biodiesel fuel.
- Volkswagen and Sanyo have teamed up to develop a hybrid vehicle battery system. The VW Polo and Golf are likely to be the first cars to benefit from this new system - VW have ruled out the possibility of using hydrogen fuel cells however.
- After the second world war, the Volkswagen factory was offered to representatives from the British, American and French motor industries. All of them rejected it. Volkswagens Wolfsburg factory was to become a symbol of West German economic regeneration.
- In 2010 a limited edition Volkswagen 1L car will be available. It will be a light-weight, 2 person vehicle weighing only 290 kg. Each gallon of fuel will last 235 miles, and the top speed will be 75 mph.
- On 6th of May 2009 Volkswagen and Porsche announced a merger, a mere 75 years after Ferdinand Porsche developed the Volkswagen design.
Are you a breakers yard / dismantler? Call our sales team on 01362 656472 to sign up.
FAQs | Blog | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Latest Car Parts Requests | New Members Join